To celebrate all your hard work during the stressful exam period we would like to treat you by giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 iPad Minis. In order to take part and be in the running all you have to do is enter the competition via our Facebook app.
In the meantime we wish you the best of luck in your exams (you can do it)!
The terms and conditions below refer to the Milkround School Leavers competition.
Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms apply to this prize promotion (“Competition”). In entering the Competition you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and agreed to be bound by them.
- The Competition is promoted and run by Milkround School Leavers. Registered office; The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF
- The start date for the Competition is 4th June 2015 and the closing date for the Competition is midnight on 5th July 2015.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is not open to employees of News UK or their immediate families, any advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition you agree that we may use your name, email and other information provided to us (including all or part of your registration information), for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation. We will use the name and other information provided to us of the winner for these purposes. You therefore assign to us the copyright in your entry and any accompanying pictures and images.
- You may enter the Competition once. You will be disqualified if you make multiple entries.
- Once entered, entries cannot be returned, amended or withdrawn.
- Entries in the incorrect format will be excluded.
- We are permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will exclude late, incomplete or registrations made by third parties or agents on your behalf. We do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or withdraw the Competition and/or amend these Terms, at any time without notice to you.
Terms, at any time without notice to you:
- The prize consists of an iPad mini for the winner. We have 3 iPads on offer – so three winners.
- The prize is subject to availability, must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- We reserve the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances. There will, however, be no cash alternative.
- A Milkround representative will consider all valid entries and select a winner at random on Monday 13th July 2015.
- The winners will be notified on the day that they are selected and will have 7 days to respond in full and make arrangements to take the prize, or another winner will be selected. The prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of notifying the winner.
- Our decision is final in every situation, including any matter not covered in these Terms and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- The name of the winner will be available within 7 days after the winner has been notified and responded
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we, Milkround and/or News UK is liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury you may incur which arises under or in connection with this Competition.
- We are responsible for the selection of the winner and the provision of the prize. Milkround and/or News UK shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the selection of the winners or the provision of the prize.
- These Terms are governed by English law unless you live in Scotland in which case you may choose for these Terms to be governed by Scots Law. All matters arising under or in connection with these Terms are under the jurisdiction of the English Courts unless you live in Scotland in which case you may choose the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing emails from Milkround.