School and College leaver opportunities in Deals with PwC - starting Autumn 2017
You’re studying at college or sixth form, but there’s also a lot of focus on what’s next. We know you have career goals and ambitions. But do you decide to start your career or go to university? Perhaps you want to explore new opportunities. You know you have to start work at some point, but when is the right time, and what is the right path? Whatever you choose, it has to be right for you. Whether you’re ready for a career right now, or in a few years, we’ve got real opportunities for those who want to learn, adapt, be challenged and grow. No matter what your background.
Get a head start
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School and College leaver programmes in Deals. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
What you’d do in Deals
Put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises. In Deals we manage a wide range of challenges and opportunities. We guide public and private sector clients through major deals, changes and decisions. We help different organisations tackle business problems, increase value and reduce risk.
And you can too, by joining one of our expert teams:
Forensic Services: Help our clients to investigate, analyse and pre-empt business risks and issues, such as major public enquiries, bribery allegations, and commercial disputes.
Transaction Services: Support private equity firms, investment funds and corporate clients through mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
Where you can join us
Who we are
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
You can find out more information about PwC and our apprenticeship opportunities for school and college leavers by attending one of our Career Open Days, Open Evenings or Virtual Events. We’ll be running events all year at our offices across the UK.
To find an event near you, visit our website at pwc.com/uk/schools/events
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 112 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.