7 days left
- Accounting & Finance
At Buzzacott we believe that our Apprenticeship Programme is a fantastic alternative for students who do not wish to pursue the option of going to university but who want to train to become a Chartered Accountant. We are determined to attract and retain the very best students to enable us to achieve our vision of being a first class consulting Firm in our selected markets, with a reputation for client focus, exceptional service, trust, specialism and approachability.
As a single-office practice you will get to know everybody in the Firm and have the opportunity to shine from day one.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive training contract which provides supervised training over 5 years with continued career progression with the view to study the ACA or ACCA after completing the AAT.
As part of the programme, you will have a manager as your mentor and access to partners and senior staff for further guidance. A closely monitored and structured programme of tuition is provided by a top firm of external tutors. The training will consist of courses at the tutors’ offices, private study, regular assessments, as well as on the job training.
When your training ends, we continue to help you develop, providing the same opportunities and challenges given to all Buzzacott team members.
We are now recruiting for the following positions for our August 2017 School Leaver Programme
- One Accounts Assistant in our Corporate & Business Services Team (training towards the AAT qualification will begin in January 2017, but the successful candidates will start as soon as possible).
- Two Audit Assistant Trainees in our Charity and Not-for-Profit Team
- Three Trainee Tax Consultants on either our Personal Tax or Corporate Tax Teams
Please consider the role and team you are applying for carefully before submitting your application, as we can only consider your application for one role
Key Skills Required
We are looking for students with inquiring minds and a sociable disposition, problem solvers with high standards, who will thrive in a meritocracy.
Candidates will have:
- Excellent GCSE’s* with a minimum of a B grade in English Language and Maths
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points*
- The right to work in the UK without restrictions for the duration of the training contract
Please note we do not accept General Studies and resits.
How to Apply
For more information on Buzzacott’s Accountancy Apprenticeship opportunities and to apply, please visit Buzzacott’s career page.