Are you an experienced administrator, PA/secretary looking to progress your career with a global, market leading organisation?
Due to maternity leave, a vacancy has arisen for a UK & EMEA Travel Executive to join the Supplier Relationship Management team on a fixed term contract until April 2018. The purpose of this role is to provide first class travel and administrative support, ensuring that travellers are well supported and our suppliers are held to adherence to service level agreements.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work within a very interesting and challenging area of the business. These opportunities include:
- Providing business support through accurate and timely management of travel and company cars.
- High level interaction between different teams - Finance, Business Units, HR and Procurement.
- Exposure to operational members of the organisation. There are further opportunities to take on various pieces of ad hoc work
In recognition of all your hard work, we offer a competitive remuneration package, a supportive and nurturing working environment and the opportunity to grow and develop yourself within a secure market leading organisation.
What exactly does a Travel Executive do?
As a Travel Executive, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks on a day to day basis. You can expect to be responsible for:
- Providing a point of contact for those employees in the Experian company car scheme and responsible for recharging the cost of the scheme to the Business areas
- Providing support for Experian travellers wishing to book travel through our online and offline tools via AMEX and working with AMEX to ensure we are making the best decisions on travel management and policy
- Responsibility for ensuring all SLAs are met within your area and also be the main point of contact for any escalations from the business regarding any of these areas.
- Communicating with all levels of the Business, whilst also maintaining relationships with some of our key suppliers. Involvement in project work on areas covered within the team and with various other areas of the business such as Procurement and HR and be seen to be a subject matter expert in your area.
- Respond to all travel and car fleet queries within the SLA
- Prepare travel and cost reports at the end of every month
- Manage and facilitate monthly issues meetings with the Travel Manager
- Update the secretaries at the monthly team meeting on any changes within the travel processes.
- Word/PowerPoint/Visio/Excel support
So what are we looking for?
We're looking for an ambitious, driven individual with strong administration skills who isn't afraid to work with stakeholders from all different levels and roles across our business.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in liaising with internal and external parties
- A positive, flexible, professional and proactive approach to the role/work
- The ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- High standards of accuracy, quality, attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise under pressure - must be able to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to work closely with non-financial stakeholders across a varied range of business areas
- Strong Customer Service and relationship building skills
- A team player, supportive and engaging with other team members
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A Level qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working with TMCs or car fleet providers
- Knowledge of Experian systems including: Oracle iProcurement & OBIEE advantageous, AMEX travel or Zoom