You will be responsible for providing support to 5 Directors and 9 Brokers and will gain an interesting insight in to the world of insurance and the Lloyd’s of London market. The role is to provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to the International Professional Risks Division.
- Provide full assistance to Directors and international Brokers and Account Handlers.
- Preparation of broking files.
- Update Quote system.
- Preparation of Slips and Endorsements on Total Objects.
- To ensure all files are kept in good order.
- Maintain Quote and Broking filing systems.
- Diary management.
- Timely preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing emails.
- To complete all personal and FCA Compliance training as deemed necessary.
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, eg. Excel, Word and Power Point
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
Apply for Junior Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly