Customer Service Advisor
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Would you like to work for a market leading, FTSE 100 company?
If so, we might just have the role for you! Experian are currently looking to recruit full time Customer Service Advisors to join our inbound contact centre in Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a truly global organisation, who will give you the chance to grow and develop alongside us.
So what does our Customer Care team do?
Our Customer Care team are dedicated problem solvers who work with our customers to resolve any queries they might have. The main focus of this role is to help and advise customers who have questions about their Experian Credit Reports.
The team are a bunch of driven and dynamic individuals, with customer satisfaction at the forefront of their behaviour. The role itself is based at our busy call centre in Nottingham, with an easy to reach city centre location. We also provide free bus travel on certain services close by to the building.
What's in it for you?
If you're thinking of joining our Customer Care team, here's a few things you should know:
- Full training is provided - we're committed to developing our people, that's why a full induction and training period eases you in to the role until you become an expert!
- Shift patterns fall between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 5pm Saturday. You won't be required to work every Saturday and you can manage your shifts up to 8 weeks in advance with online access
- Competitive basic salary plus an annual bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday plus the option to sell or buy more
- A comprehensive development programme and our commitment to your on-going coaching and continuous progression with great opportunities for career enhancement
So what are we looking for?
As a member of our dynamic team, you will be passionate about quality service with a desire to help and support all of our customers on every call they make or message they send. As part of a dedicated and supportive team, who remain calm under pressure, are empathetic and have the ability to smile through challenging situations, we expect someone who is structured, self-reflective and able to perform under set KPI's.
You must be the following:
- Computer literate
- Have experience working with customers and passionate about delivering quality customer service
- Have a positive approach and demonstrate setting exceptional standards
- Great time management
- Team player
- Problem solver - you need to be results orientated!
- Ability to build and develop credibility quickly
Once embedded into the role there is plenty of opportunity to follow a structured career plan that will develop your skills sets and really allow you to flourish in a progressive environment.
As mentioned above, you will need a flexible approach to working a combination of shifts between the hours of 08:00-19:15 Monday to Friday and 08:00-16:15 Saturday, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
Please note the start date for these positions is Monday 24th July, and we will be holding assessment centres for these positions in Nottingham city centre (dates to be confirmed shortly).
Is this the role you've been waiting for? If so, we look forward to your application.