Apprentice Compliance Officer
Aviva are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Compliance Officer to join us. You’ll be mentored by senior members of the Compliance team who will help you to develop your skills and knowledge in this exciting, changeable and challenging sector.
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services legal and regulatory framework, the role of the different regulators, the implications of non-compliance for the organisation.
- Use a wide range of company systems and processes to deliver services to colleagues and the markets. This may include advice based on regulatory requirements and organisation policies.
- Proactively meets challenging individual and team performance measures in line with company policy, Values, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Plans and organises their work, focusing on priorities, to meet personal and team commitments. Escalating issues when required.
As an Apprentice Compliance Officer you will work towards the Compliance and Risk standard, at level 3. This is an accredited apprenticeship scheme with an industry recognised qualification. Throughout the duration of your studies you will spend a large proportion of your time learning on the job, and working as part of a team. You will have dedicated ‘off the job’ time to focus on your studies, working with a National Training Provider to support your accredited learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Compliance team and learn how this function works from day 1, you’ll get exposure to the work we do in this area, and we’re committed to supporting your development into a brilliant Compliance Officer. You’ll need to be qualified to GCSE standard, with good grades in Maths and English; and any experience you have in the work environment or while volunteering would be advantageous.
To apply for this apprenticeship you must -
- NOT have a qualification higher than the qualification you will study for in a similar subject or field.
- NOT already have studied a similar level apprenticeship
We’re Aviva, the UK’s No.1 insurer and sixth-largest financial services organisation in the world. Our purpose is to Defy Uncertainty for our customers. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty’.