Data Apprentice - Banking
5 GCSE's grade C or above, Interest in Data Analytics
Your new company
Is a well known banking organisation with offices in central Manchester. They offer Consumer, corporate and investment banking across the UK and Globally.
Your new role
Is to develop a career in an operational role within Personal Banking
What you'll need to succeed
They are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in gaining further qualifications, whilst receiving on the job training to enter the 2017 apprenticeship programme.
You will need
- Motivation and be proactive with an enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication and planning
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, ideally with an interest in data analytics
- Managing a varied and demanding workload
- Problem solving and making decisions
- A genuine interest in a career within banking
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at grade C or above
What you'll get in return
- Full training programme on the apprenticeship scheme
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.